The children in Year 2 are clued up on what is expected of them, in and out of class. We have a school code of conduct and a class charter which we refer to regularly when managing behaviour. We have agreed, as a class, to work together to keep things running smoothly. There are lots of different rewards for those who demonstrate kindness, excellent behaviour, a consistently good attitude to learning and self improvement!
Making great choices and trying hard can lead to...
• Being promoted to the sofa or having your name moved upward, along a scale
• House points (celebrated as a school on Mondays)
• Certificates and stickers to take home
• Your name being used in a story
• Featuring on the class web page / Tapestry