EYNESBURY CHURCH of ENGLAND (C) PRIMARY SCHOOL
HEADTEACHER – Permanent - Non-Teaching Post
For January 2020
Salary Band will be L8 to L14
(£47,501 to £55,064)
Situated in the growing and thriving market town of St Neots, Eynesbury Church of England Primary School has space for 210 children of primary school age plus a 26 F.T.E. place Nursery.
The governors, staff and children of Eynesbury Primary School wish to appoint a dynamic, inspirational and caring Headteacher, with excellent leadership skills, who will be able to maintain, develop and enhance the reputation of our consistently good and successful school.
We offer a warm and friendly atmosphere, with supportive and active governors and a strong parent body. We have dedicated, reflective staff, inquisitive and friendly children. As a Church of England school (voluntary controlled) we have a strong Christian ethos, as well as close links with the local church and community.
Looking for your next challenge? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Do you have the vision to lead our school on the next stage of its journey?
Come and join our fantastic team and be part of our continuing success story...
The Governing Body of Eynesbury Church of England School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who can:
● Challenge and motivate all members of our school community to achieve their best.
● Build on the existing strengths of the school and drive further improvement and innovation.
● Encourage and develop the school’s role in the locality and more widely.
● Maintain and enhance the school’s strong Christian ethos.
We can offer you:
● Children and staff who are willing and eager to learn
● Keen, creative and passionate staff
● Parents and a local community who are fully engaged with the school
● Strong partnerships with other local schools and the local parish church
● Opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally.
Recognised as Good by Ofsted in 2018 and Outstanding in the last two SIAMS inspections, Eynesbury Primary School has continued to build on its reputation and success. We warmly invite you to come and see for yourself all that we have achieved and what our school has to offer you.
Are you ready to take on the leadership of our successful school and see it continue to flourish?
We welcome applications from serving Headteachers, experienced Deputy Headteachers or aspiring Headteachers with strong Key Stage Leadership experience.
Please contact the School Office to organise a visit.
Tel: 01480 398028 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 24th June 2019 at 9am
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Eynesbury Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment.
For an information pack and application details please contact:
Education and Personnel Management (EPM) on 01480 423436 or firstname.lastname@example.org