1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT ADVERT:
12 hours per week term time only
Required from September
Eynesbury Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistant to start in September 2020. This post will suit somebody who has had previous experience in the role. Our motto at Eynesbury is ‘Love to Learn, Learn to Love.
We are a school, who pride themselves in creating strong partnerships between children, teachers, parents, governors, and our local community and we aim to create a happy and safe environment where everyone is valued.
You will be a valuable member of the team working with the class teachers to support the children.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- is enthusiastic, aspirational, patience, caring and understanding flexible, energetic, motivated, creative and engaging
- is committed to bring out the best in all children, whatever their level of achievement
- has strong written English and Numeracy skills (GCSE grade C or above in both)
- is able to work as part of a team
- wants to be a part of making our school the best it can be for both children and staff
We can offer:
• wonderful children who are keen and eager learners
• an opportunity to teach in a developing school
• a well-resourced learning environment, recently refurbished
• a genuine commitment to your ongoing professional development
access to specialists in their field
• a dedicated team who are professional, friendly, hard working and most welcoming
If you have any questions or would like any further information then please contact the headteacher, Mrs Alana Brown, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits can be arranged but will be on a set day. Application packs are available below.
All completed application forms should be returned via email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is noon on: Friday 4 September 2020
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 9th September 2020
Eynesbury Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of its pupils and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check with Barred List checks.