Our school behaviour system is built on rewards. We get rewards for all sorts of things at Eynesbury:
- Non-verbal rewards – e.g. smiles, thumbs up
- Verbal or written praise from the class teacher or supervising adult.
- Stars from the teacher or supervising adult.
- Raffle tickets from the teacher or supervising adult.
- Sharing work or event in Friday celebrations.
- Verbal praise, written comments, Headteacher sticker on work from Headteacher.
- Achiever of the week – each teacher will nominate a member of their year group and they receive certificates of achievement.
- Headteacher’s award – each teacher can nominate pupils weekly. There will be 2 Headteachers awards weekly. These pupils are awarded a certificate in Friday celebrations.
- House points
- Top Ten Awards
Our parents and families are invited to Celebrations each Friday #WhatHaveYouDoneTodayToMakeYourselfProud